Brooke's Sno-World Vision Statement
Our vision is to provide our guests with exceptional service while creating Brooke’s signature sno-balls, food, and desserts with the help of our passionate team members. We also seek to provide memorable experiences and create relationships with our customers in the communities in which we operate.
History of Brooke's Sno-World
Brooke Carrere opened the first Brooke’s Sno-World in houma, Louisiana in February 2007 with over twenty-six years of experience. The snoballs became a community favorite and caught the interest of tourists. The business quickly expanded allowing for new opportunities. IN 2018, the first franchise opened in Thibodaux, Louisiana. The Sno-World team strives to keep the sno-ball experience of the original Brooke’s alive through each franchise.
Concept of Brooke's Sno-World
The concept has been centered on creating a unique frozen sno-ball experience for each customer by employing a process that builds the ideal mix of ice and syrup from several flavors including specialty combinations. With over 200 flavors, Brooke’s offers som much more than just the traditional sno-ball experience. In addition to specialty sno-balls, we server ice cream cones, sundaes, shakes, floats, and bannana splits. Brooke’s Sno-World also has an extensive menu that offers Po’boys, Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Nachos, Chili and Cheese Fritos, Salads, and several appetizer options. The concept has three options to choose from when it comes to a franchise: a building, mobile Unit, or a strip center location.
Standalone Building Option
- $30,000.00 Franchise fee for Brooke’s Sno-World Concept
- 5% Weekly Royalty Fee
- 2% Monthly Marketing Fee
- Consists of Sno-Balls, Stuffed Sno-Balls, Specialty Sno-Balls, Ice cream cones, sundaes, shakes, floats, and banana splits.
- Extensive menu that consists of Po’Boys, Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Nachos, Chili and Cheese Fritos, Salads, and several Appetizers.
- Menu can be provided upon first meeting.
Mobile Unit Option
- $10,000.00 franchise fee for Brooke’s Sno- World concept
- $5,000.00 annual royalty fee
- Consists of Sno-balls, Stuffed Sno-balls,
- Does not include the option to serve
Brooke’s menu items
- Mobile unit option can be mobile or
- Offers many options such as School events,
Church events, Company events, Birthday
parties, and Much More.
- Contact Brooke Carrere
- Set Up an Initial consult meeting to discuss interest and plans.
- Tour our Houma, LA location
- Discuss and search for Possible locations for standalone Building or Mobile Unit
- Second meeting will consists of the franchisee providing a financial report and resume.